Love Letter



Dearest iPod,

You know how much I love you. You and me are simply inseparable. I cannot live without you, my true love.

You accompany me when I am cooking, walking, or traveling. You are my partner through the day - You wake me with melodious tunes, sing to me, the songs that I love and want to listen, read out stories, like my grandpa used to do, even teach me through podcasts and sing lullaby to put me to sleep.

You not only shield me from the harsh noises when I am traveling but even are my mirror and help me when I have to apply makeup. (For the benefit of those who haven’t met my iPod or any other of them – the reverse cover is so shiny that it can double as a mirror.)

What more do I want from my companion except wish for that you always stay close to me and with me.

Lovingly Yours!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33