Time for MYSELF


Recently the newspaper carried an article titled "Time for MYSELF" which talks about how these days GenX, instead of waiting for friends to accompany, prefer to go out all by themselves and describes how they have started to find it enjoyable.

I too personally enjoy shopping on my own and am often tagged as "Solitude Loving Loner" But believe me its quite an enjoyable experience. I can leave my house whenever I please and simply choose any direction to go. Once in the shop, I can be engrossed looking at the various stuffs and it hardly matters if I am with someone or on my own. The best part is even if I happen to linger longer at a section, I am not bugged by calls demanding to know my whereabouts and reminding me that I have separated from my friends.

Further, I am spared the pains to explain that although the top that I am trying looks cool on me, I personally dislike the texture of the fabric or the color. Well I may sound a bit rude but I don't wanna end up buying stuffs which they like and the items in turn end up in a far corner of the cupboard. You see what I mean.

So what say guys now that the world is saying yes to shopping alone, I can proudly proclaim that I am now “Smarty Lively Loner” What say!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33