All Trespassers Out!!!

That's It!! Today its them or me, we cannot stay together. Scores of them have taken over my bedroom, kitchen, wash rooms, and my hall - the entire house not a nook or corner left.

All set for the task, with my hair tied in a knot and my face masked with a stole. I wear my boots and roll my shirt sleeves and my pajamas and hold tightly my only weapon.

War bugle sounds - Begin the crusade!! With a single stroke of my right hand, I sweep the walls removing the campers den. Then I crush the fallen ones with my shoes - Hail Lady Attila the Hun. I didn't spare the few Tarzans who spewed ropes and dangled from one camp to another. I was swifter than them. I followed them till I finished the task in hand.

Finally after a good 3 hours, I won the battle!! Whew!! What a hard day!!



Hey now why are you scrolling below? what are you wanting to know? For all your answers look at the picture!! I am busy - Time for celebration!!

Comments

Miss Iyer said…
"Finally after a good 3 hours, I won the battle.."

LOL, had me in splits.

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33