"JLT"
Seasons come and Seasons go but what stays is the seas and sons!! What a bad PJ!! Awful!!!
Anyways, like what I was saying Seasons come and Seasons go...where they come and where they go thats none of our business. Another PJ bang on target!! I have certainly lost it for now.
Let me try it the last time, Seasons come and Seasons go, unvieling the different shades of life; winters are cold but our homes are lit and hearts are warm, summers are hot but our homes are shaded and hearts are aglow; Rains are wet but homes keep us dry and the hearts are glee; Autumn are falls but homes are closed and the hearts in high; There comes the Spring and they take us out of the houses and brings us closer to the Mother - Nature. - our big home!!
Hows thats!!!
Bilkul Bakwaas!!!! See you too agree but its my post so I will post it and now that you have read it you have proved that you will read whatever I post!!
Anyways, like what I was saying Seasons come and Seasons go...where they come and where they go thats none of our business. Another PJ bang on target!! I have certainly lost it for now.
Let me try it the last time, Seasons come and Seasons go, unvieling the different shades of life; winters are cold but our homes are lit and hearts are warm, summers are hot but our homes are shaded and hearts are aglow; Rains are wet but homes keep us dry and the hearts are glee; Autumn are falls but homes are closed and the hearts in high; There comes the Spring and they take us out of the houses and brings us closer to the Mother - Nature. - our big home!!
Hows thats!!!
Bilkul Bakwaas!!!! See you too agree but its my post so I will post it and now that you have read it you have proved that you will read whatever I post!!
Comments