FInished Six...(Burp!!)...for now...

Well I watched six movies over the weekend...Phew!! Too much you say well apart from this I also read books...See the reviews coming up...

Le Divorce - I just picked it up coz it was a James Ivory production but it turned to be a wrong choice. I couldn't understand most of it. The character of Isabelle played by Kate Hudson was the one I couldn't understand. She loved her sister very much, their conversations make you feel they are best friends but did nothing to help her. She was busy with her own love life if you can call it that...being a mistress. But the charms of Kate doesn't let you hate her. And there was this another person who was stalking her sister, why, I simply couldn't make the head and tail out of it. Then it talks about the culture difference between French and Americans too - but that too didn't make much sense. I didn't understand what the film was all about. Only the scenery and the Eiffel tower view are too good. In fact the country sights were breathtaking and that's what I only liked about the film. Certainly not recommend.

Miracle - I picked up the movie for the sole reason that it was a sports oriented movie and the tagline was pretty inviting - "If you believe in yourself, anything can happen." Its a movie where we all knew the ending but still would sit to watch it.

Freaky Friday - Funny...Too good...its one of those where the identity gets swapped between Mom and daughter and each gets to live life in each others shoes. The movie is amazing and you can watch it any number of times. So from now on TGIF for I can laugh out aloud watching this movie.

Devil Wears Prada - Another one was a wrong choice...but not that bad...watchable one time. Anne Hathaway does another of those Princess Diaries thing...

After the Sunset - Sit back and enjoy a diamond heist, an FBI sleuth and the thief an interesting cat and mouse chase...enjoyable movie...grab pop corns, mock tails /cocktails and recline to entertain yourself

National Treasure - Ok wont say anything about the movie - just sit and watch...keep the water, snacks to munch on all close by because once you start watching it you wont take a break till its over. But I really loved the character Riley played by Justin Bartha sadly he didn't get much coverage coz Nicholas Cage was there. But hey I really like Cage.

And my insatiable hunger for movies will bring on more review for you to read...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33