ऍम लविंग इत (I'm Loving It!!)

There was another purpose in sharing those rhymes...You see Blogger has this too good thing...we can type in Hindi too... I am not sure if it offers for other languages

All you need to do is to simply select the अ icon and start composing the text as soon as you press enter the test in English will change into the Hindi script. Further, if you want to type in, then use their character board...

Comments

Miss Iyer said…
I think Blogger has come up with some other languages also, lemme get out of this audit madness and then will do some research :)

Meanwhile, you could give us (dummies) more updates on how to use it (go on treat us like duffers) :D
Rims said…
Oh is it so...lemme delegate the task to my friend...$$...now you have work :-P

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33