Being a Mom - No Kidding!!
There was a couple attending my class. Imagine both of them getting to study together maybe after a long time - how sweet!. Well, she has withdrawn her name from the course. She had to as there's no one to take care of her kids during those 2 hours of our class. Now, why cant her hubby take care of the kids after all its his kids too. Maybe instead of quitting college, one of them could attend the classes while the other, took care of the kids. But who knows maybe there could be a reason why this wasn't a viable solution for them.
While travelling back home, I was still working out what could be a solution for them. At that very moment, I recalled having read somewhere about group that had started day care for the mothers who were continuing their study at a Business School. I still am trying to search it on the Net to find the details and maybe share those with my B-School. If they feel it could be a viable option it would be a boon to many others like her who want to take up courses but cannot because they have kids to look after.
I found this small piece during my search on the Net. The people dropping in to read this post : A request to you please do share if you have knowledge about such facilities provided else where. Maybe I can share all those with my B- School and work out a viable solution.
While travelling back home, I was still working out what could be a solution for them. At that very moment, I recalled having read somewhere about group that had started day care for the mothers who were continuing their study at a Business School. I still am trying to search it on the Net to find the details and maybe share those with my B-School. If they feel it could be a viable option it would be a boon to many others like her who want to take up courses but cannot because they have kids to look after.
I found this small piece during my search on the Net. The people dropping in to read this post : A request to you please do share if you have knowledge about such facilities provided else where. Maybe I can share all those with my B- School and work out a viable solution.
Comments
between the two of the couple, its their decision to sort out whoz gonna take care of the kid... sharing the responsiblity would help both of them in their life, career... if its such a issue, a marriage counsellor would be a good choice...