Rains, Quotes, Holidays, Back to class

Rains are back and with that comes the days when you have to wade through the dirty waters. The more you try to avoid the dirt the more you fall prey to it. I left the clean and safe street of my apartments and hit the road to be greeted by a passing bike - choco mucky water right on to my shoes and half of my jeans. Wow!! I forgot to have my Choco Horlicks today!! Back home changed into another shoes and jeans and then finally took the right steps to reach the bus stop! No mud see!! But till when?? There comes this car and voila!! Forget it there comes your bus get into it, its the rainy season remember. Drink loads of choco and keep smiling! Remember last year even your face was smeared with the mud, its better now.

Ok moving on...One person enquired as to why I use so many quotes in my posts. Well why? Actually I have this habit of collecting quotes from everywhere, wherever I can lay my hand on...Whenever I am writing something these just pop to my mind....I read something like this somewhere and out comes my collection and I share it with all. I know you guys want to quote me only but me not giving you the opportunity ;-D But me simply like that!!

Once again me having cold and I plan to write a book titled "100 things to say to someone who has cold" Please don't take me for wrong, I love when you guys ask me about my well being but you know I am just looking for topics for my blog. (Lack of creativity you see...all you do is copying - promote plagiarism - lemme put it in a better way me get inspired)

After 2 days of holidays (actually 3 , I missed Sunday), today me went to class, good things are shortlived. But me love the Wednesday class...I will dedicate the next post with the details...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33