"Wel-Come" Wednesday
Another class...people around me are enquiring about study...exams are nearing! Now whats this, I forgot in the excitement to join back college that I have to also appear for the exams. I was enjoying the classes, the discussions were eye opener and now whats this - exam. Ok me have to start studying. Fine I enter into the library and I come out with "Rich Dad - Poor Dad" :D Now my dear friend "A" would say ya, its a good book to read, you must read it. Ok so here I am reading it, and I would soon start preparation for my exams, I still have time.
Tring Tring! Hey so what have you decided - when are you gonna start preparing for exams? There goes "K" asking me study. Ok I have to seriously think about that, but first lemme finish these books and me just remembered me also have to watch the comedy "Bhagam Bhag" :D
ok about Wednesday class, I love this particular Profs style. He uses the right blend of different media - we have the PPT and the handouts. Although the PPT's bulleted points lack the line breaks at apprtoriate intervals but still he makes all the topics interesting.
He even has this technique, by which he combines the Handouts and the PPT. In the PPT, he suggests to look through the particular handout. The text that appears on the PPT says - "Oh my Gosh! Where the hell is the handout!" I can seriously imagine myself on the day before the exam, running through the PPT and reaching the slide and blurting out the same words :D
Apart from that, there are some interesting topics we touched upon and the point of emotional slavery was thought provoking. I never looked from this point of view. An air hostess - smiles at some 200 odd passengers - how many of them acknowledge? Does she really feel like smiling? Why this emotional slavery?
Another food for thought - Why should the mental labour be paid more than the physical labour?
Tring Tring! Hey so what have you decided - when are you gonna start preparing for exams? There goes "K" asking me study. Ok I have to seriously think about that, but first lemme finish these books and me just remembered me also have to watch the comedy "Bhagam Bhag" :D
ok about Wednesday class, I love this particular Profs style. He uses the right blend of different media - we have the PPT and the handouts. Although the PPT's bulleted points lack the line breaks at apprtoriate intervals but still he makes all the topics interesting.
He even has this technique, by which he combines the Handouts and the PPT. In the PPT, he suggests to look through the particular handout. The text that appears on the PPT says - "Oh my Gosh! Where the hell is the handout!" I can seriously imagine myself on the day before the exam, running through the PPT and reaching the slide and blurting out the same words :D
Apart from that, there are some interesting topics we touched upon and the point of emotional slavery was thought provoking. I never looked from this point of view. An air hostess - smiles at some 200 odd passengers - how many of them acknowledge? Does she really feel like smiling? Why this emotional slavery?
Another food for thought - Why should the mental labour be paid more than the physical labour?
Comments