Happy Teachers Day!!

Happy Teachers Day to all the teachers!!

Todays class started on an interesting note! We had to calculate the monthly grocery bill. Whats that supposed to do with the study - HR. Well his style of teaching blends different activities with concepts. Just go with his flow. You do go with his flow for he has built that trust and established his credibility - things important for the trainer. Well it was something to do with the salary part. We were calculating how much bare minimum you need to spend on your grocery bill in proportion to your salary. There was a small debate on whether men are good at handling grocery shopping or female. It ended on a note by our P that gender should not be a criteria, either of the people who is good at handling finances can do shopping. We proceeded to look into the compensation and salary part.

[I just came to know this in today's class. From now on I have to be careful about whatever I pen here, for some of my class mates have started reading my blog.] Welcome!! :D

Comments

Trups said…
Reema...its awesome... keep up the good work.u write straight from the heart...dont stop...!!
LOl
trupti
Rims said…
Thanks Trupti for dropping by and for your sweet compliment :D I will try to be as honest as I can be in writing :D

Do keep dropping!
Thanks once again!
Cheers,
Rims

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33