Me Me Me :-(
Now this ones really proves that how self-absorbed one can be. Ok this ones not so good a post - so please do not read it any further. Thanks!
I walk into the class after a 3 day hiatus and I hear such sweet words -
"Hey where were you? We missed you in the class!"
I am synonymous with the 2nd seat "we missed you on the 2nd seat"
...and similar more
Now, I have to confess here - I dont even know if someone has missed a class :-( For I enter the class and am busy reading my novel, till the time the class starts and once the class ends I try to be the first to leave for home :-(
I walk into the class after a 3 day hiatus and I hear such sweet words -
"Hey where were you? We missed you in the class!"
I am synonymous with the 2nd seat "we missed you on the 2nd seat"
...and similar more
Now, I have to confess here - I dont even know if someone has missed a class :-( For I enter the class and am busy reading my novel, till the time the class starts and once the class ends I try to be the first to leave for home :-(
Comments