Morning gone in Smoke
From my window, you can see a landscaped garden. The pathway from the garden leads to the Club House and the swimming pool. Early mornings these days are lovely. The garden is all green because of the rains and smells good too. There is this beautiful wooden bench in the lawn. The backrest of the bench has nice carvings.
There sat this young man just at the center of the bench. His arms stretched, touching the sides of the bench. Sitting with a cup of hot drink - let me assume its coffee. Relaxed! Wow what a way to spend the morning hour. He takes a sip of coffee and then looks towards the sky.
I get distracted by some noise and then I again look back towards him. Now I see him looking towards the sky and whistling. Whistling? What are those rings!! Nah!! Then I see him move his right hand and take a sip of coffee. Then move his left hand and .... now I know! Yes he was blowing and making smoke rings. I rephrase my words - What a waste of the morning hour!
There sat this young man just at the center of the bench. His arms stretched, touching the sides of the bench. Sitting with a cup of hot drink - let me assume its coffee. Relaxed! Wow what a way to spend the morning hour. He takes a sip of coffee and then looks towards the sky.
I get distracted by some noise and then I again look back towards him. Now I see him looking towards the sky and whistling. Whistling? What are those rings!! Nah!! Then I see him move his right hand and take a sip of coffee. Then move his left hand and .... now I know! Yes he was blowing and making smoke rings. I rephrase my words - What a waste of the morning hour!
Comments