My TTT (#3)

I am still trying to get over the 3 letter acronyms and I thought about sharing a few that I use often...



  1. JLT - If you are wondering why I am sharing the acronyms, coz JLT (Just Like That!!)

  2. OMG - You may spot me with my hand over my head exclaiming OMG (Oh My Gad!)

  3. LWT - Often people tell me anything which they don't even follow themselves LWT (Look Who's Talking)

  4. OHT - Half of the time during the classes I have this blank look and the lecture just happens to be OHT (Over Head Transmission)

  5. TRY - Everytime you say TRY you have to "Take Responsibility for Yourself" - my prof used to say long time back.

  6. ASAP - Everybody knows this As soon as possible but it means something else by the person who tells you to do something ASAP. The person actually means "All Social Activity Prohibited" until the time the work is finished!

  7. TP - When anyone asks me what me doing - I am TPing (Time Passing) Its my favorite hobby. Maybe in one of my future TT, I might share my favorite 13 TPs.

  8. TIM - This ones used by my friend very often, while driving she will occasionally shout and say did you see how that man drove he's a TIM (Typical Indian Male), I am yet to know who qualifies for TIM someone who doesnt show the indicator while taking a right turn or doesnt let her go ahead, or drives very slowly (read within the speed limit)...

  9. ILU - When the BF or GF ask each other ILU they mean Independent living Until...one of them says Yes

  10. MIL - This ones what my married friends uses. Any time when we have the plans to go out and they ditch at the last minute and always say Oh my MIL didnt allow (Mother In Law - Monster In Law)

  11. MBA - This ones again what my friend used to always call himself an MBA (Married but Available)

  12. TIME - Time is very short so the "Things I May Enjoy" is limited, so just chill till you have the time.

  13. LYC - This ones I just made up now - Please leave your comment (LYC) and your links too (LYL)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Comments

Malcolm said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had never heard of some of the acronyms in your TT. OHT and MIL were two of my favorites on your list.
Interesting list of acronyms! I was familiar with some of those, but most of them were new to me!
Anonymous said…
Wow..an interesting list..I didn't even know some of the acronyms...

Thanks for stopping by my blog..
MaR said…
FYI I found this list very interesting :)
happy TT :)
Bethanne said…
OMG, number...o darn, I can't remember. The MBA. Cracked me up.
OLF nice, loved the acronyms.

Aline
Anonymous said…
Great list! ALl new to me except OMG
cindy kay said…
Great list! Maybe I'll have to ask you the next time I run across an acronym I don't understand....
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the acronyms. I am the resident acronym translator in my house (Hey! That makes me the RAT. Which I am, actually.) so I'm always glad to learn new acronyms.
Hi there! :)

Just checking in...Hope you are enjoying a nice weekend. I am sooo tired lately. From what I remember and everyone is telling me, this is normal. Anyway, I laughed at your acronyms...I'll stop by next Thursday. You seem to have your list set up properly. I can't get it to do that...Oh well. BFN (Bye for now!) :) Angie
Rims said…
I am glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks everybody for stopping by and leave a comment. Happy weekend to all.
Cya next TT!

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33