"Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?"

The Office Space one-liner fit me well as I walked into the class today! Anyways let the matter rest for a while, for the truth is that I look like "a case of Mondays" on the other days of the week only that...Forget it!! You get the point!! Even if you don't you better get the point!!

Today, me wanted to read the book but my neighbour kiddo arrived at my place. I spend a good half hour playing with him. And just that half hour was the best part of the day.

The rest of the day was spent in trying to read the book. There arrived my all time confused friend. He can never really know what he wants to do but he has to plan everything. And his planning are the worst. The plan not only troubles him but also others. Anyways, now that he was at my place, I spent some time chatting.

Today again me stood waiting for the bus, a good half hour.

On with the class:

Last class, I decided to first unlearn the concepts and try and learn from him, the way he wants us to learn. For he comes across as quite learned and he has spend considerable amount of years in teaching. Maybe, his way might make the foundation of the concept strong. It helped for a while but today's class it didnt help much. Anyways now only some 5 to 6 classes more of him.

About the classmate:

Now there is this one classmate of mine, who from Day 1 doesn't seem to like me. Why so? Even me seeking that answer. This person will never return my smile / hello. I don't know when, I inadvertently rubbed the wrong way. Anyways, I don't even know why this thing is troubling me. Each and every member of my class talks / smiles at me except this one. :(

End of the day:
The bus that I boarded while coming back had the conductor who also had a case of Mondays. He gave the wrong ticket and then refused to accept his fault. I purchased another ticket from him. I had to twice tell the name of my stop for he derives some unknown pleasure from my plight. Earlier on numerous occasions he has done that. After I repeat the name twice he says there is no stop by that name. On rare occasions the commuters come to my rescue or I simply ask him to give me the ticket to the last stop. When my stop is closing in, I go towards the exit and request the driver to stop, who does promptly. Once the driver even chided the conductor for not telling him to stop the bus at my stop. Anyways MONDAY has finally ended!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33