Survey Results
I was introduced to this http://www.surveymonkey.com/ and I generally decided to try creating a survey. You can too participate in the survey. Click to the the right ..."You cannot live without..."
I can conduct the survey by using a pop up invitation or linking to their site. I choose the pop up invite first but it doesn't work because of the pop up blocker, so I choose the link.
As this is a free version, once you submit your answer by clicking on Done, you are taken to the home page of Survey Monkey. You wont be able to see your answer or other answers in the survey.
I received two response to my question "One thing you cannot live without ......"
1. Specs (Of course, how else would you be reading this)
2. air, food,water, TV, inet, laptop, house, dad, mom, brother, friends, work, watch, mobile phone, flights, buses, cars, restaurants etc etc... (Now this person doesn't know what is meant by "one" or seems to have too many things that s/he cannot live by. See VK, case of too many options and the dilemma of choosing 'the one' :D)
Let more people respond, might get some interesting replies!! My response, you all know is none other than "The ___________ "
I can conduct the survey by using a pop up invitation or linking to their site. I choose the pop up invite first but it doesn't work because of the pop up blocker, so I choose the link.
As this is a free version, once you submit your answer by clicking on Done, you are taken to the home page of Survey Monkey. You wont be able to see your answer or other answers in the survey.
I received two response to my question "One thing you cannot live without ......"
1. Specs (Of course, how else would you be reading this)
2. air, food,water, TV, inet, laptop, house, dad, mom, brother, friends, work, watch, mobile phone, flights, buses, cars, restaurants etc etc... (Now this person doesn't know what is meant by "one" or seems to have too many things that s/he cannot live by. See VK, case of too many options and the dilemma of choosing 'the one' :D)
Let more people respond, might get some interesting replies!! My response, you all know is none other than "The ___________ "
Comments