Wednesday :D
Well I love Wednesday’s class…”I might be repeating myself here :D”
Anyways today was something more to it. I love this day too. I will tell you later about this day. First let me finish up with the class, coz don’t you remember, I forget things!! (Don’t worry me wont forget about the days' events its too good to be 4-got-10 :D Watch the space for me soon going to be posting about it.)
On with the class - This prof is simply too good. Excellent trainer. He knows and in fact uses just the right things to keep the class motivated and simultaneoudly keep a grip on the entire session without letting a single minute go off track. We have free discussions, people exchange their point of views and all, and today I thought for a minute that our discussion was simply going on and on without us even getting past the first slide. But me was pleasantly proven wrong. He kept us talking and all the while summarizing the lecture and slowly nudging it towards his desired next slide concept and Viola even without most of us knowing it we reached the next slide... and so on. You see what he does, which is an excellent thing to do, in rooms where is the acoustics are simply lousy, like ours. As soon as any one of us spoke, he will listen and then summarize the things spoken by the person and subtly add a word to it - the key to the next concept. And we move on and on...
I simply cant stop praising about his art of tackling queries. Check this - A guy asks him something which he is planning to cover at a later stage and he politely and encouragingly replies "We have jumped a little ahead on to the concept that deals with........." and ended by saying "Good that you have pointed it out but we are going to look at it a little later."
I even like the way that as soon as a hand is raised, he is prompt to acknowledge and says "I will come to you in just a minute, first lets hear - Yes Ma'am / Yes Sir, what do you have to say?"
Today's food was thought - "Practice is a decade behind theory."
Anyways today was something more to it. I love this day too. I will tell you later about this day. First let me finish up with the class, coz don’t you remember, I forget things!! (Don’t worry me wont forget about the days' events its too good to be 4-got-10 :D Watch the space for me soon going to be posting about it.)
On with the class - This prof is simply too good. Excellent trainer. He knows and in fact uses just the right things to keep the class motivated and simultaneoudly keep a grip on the entire session without letting a single minute go off track. We have free discussions, people exchange their point of views and all, and today I thought for a minute that our discussion was simply going on and on without us even getting past the first slide. But me was pleasantly proven wrong. He kept us talking and all the while summarizing the lecture and slowly nudging it towards his desired next slide concept and Viola even without most of us knowing it we reached the next slide... and so on. You see what he does, which is an excellent thing to do, in rooms where is the acoustics are simply lousy, like ours. As soon as any one of us spoke, he will listen and then summarize the things spoken by the person and subtly add a word to it - the key to the next concept. And we move on and on...
I simply cant stop praising about his art of tackling queries. Check this - A guy asks him something which he is planning to cover at a later stage and he politely and encouragingly replies "We have jumped a little ahead on to the concept that deals with........." and ended by saying "Good that you have pointed it out but we are going to look at it a little later."
I even like the way that as soon as a hand is raised, he is prompt to acknowledge and says "I will come to you in just a minute, first lets hear - Yes Ma'am / Yes Sir, what do you have to say?"
Today's food was thought - "Practice is a decade behind theory."
Comments