Munday pleazzze end!!

Monday doesnt seem to end...it seems to stick on with Tuesday...I dont know how to manage things today....feeling overwhelmed with work and everything and anything and nothing in particular....lost!!! :( The summer heat has already letting out the Mr Hyde from within...and I am turning into the fiery dragon...Oh I wish this summers would end and bring in the rains...but do I love rains??

I just opened this mail today and my friend sent me today's quote -
"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight."
I read till here and immediately the satanic mind of mine gave that devilish grin and wondered how long it for mid night to arrive :D I cant wait for my client oops how can I even think in this manner....clear your thoughts they are the ones who help you with the money, the hard notes that help you be online, blog you know....ok clear the thoughts...read the entire quote...

"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again." -- Og Mandino

Yeah my life is already not the same. Ok forget it lemme count my blessings...No classes today Yippee...me feeling a lot better now and maybe me gonna not meet a lot of people today and spare their life :D Oh I forgot to mention about my class yesterday, how I could do...my next post will talk about the interesting class...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33