Ups and Downs
Early morning dragged myself out of the bed...sat at the computer for the call...waited and waited and the call didnt happen. :(
In the mean time, I had enough time to finish the TT. :)
I didnt know what to do, whether should I start with another work or wait for the call to happen? :(
In between this confusion, I cooked myself a good meal. Everytime I used to enter the kitchen and say - OK lemme see whats here, lemme cook this, it will be quick. :)
It was extremely hot in here as if Summers have made an early entry, and I was wondering how will go for my classes :(
My friend (Welcome G!!!) called and sent the pleasant weather -- After all Rain was just a call away :)
I was busy reading the book and got delayed, I hope that I am on time for the class today :(
I got a comfortable ride to the college and reached there right on time :)
I thought today was Friday (dont even ask me Y) and on reaching college I found it was Thursday and I didnt carry the handouts of the Thursday class :(
But this means I get to live Friday again and moreover the class was dismissed early:)
Inspite of the early dismissal, I got stuck in traffic and reached late :(
But I had the lunch's left overs and so didnt have to cook....it didnt matter if I arrived late, I still have time :)
I logged in to the IM but there was some weird problem and couldnt :(
I had time to check my blog and found this Cheer Up TT ...:)
All well's that end well...time for me to sign out and get ready once again to live Friday :D After all one doesnt get a chance to live a day twice :D
In the mean time, I had enough time to finish the TT. :)
I didnt know what to do, whether should I start with another work or wait for the call to happen? :(
In between this confusion, I cooked myself a good meal. Everytime I used to enter the kitchen and say - OK lemme see whats here, lemme cook this, it will be quick. :)
It was extremely hot in here as if Summers have made an early entry, and I was wondering how will go for my classes :(
My friend (Welcome G!!!) called and sent the pleasant weather -- After all Rain was just a call away :)
I was busy reading the book and got delayed, I hope that I am on time for the class today :(
I got a comfortable ride to the college and reached there right on time :)
I thought today was Friday (dont even ask me Y) and on reaching college I found it was Thursday and I didnt carry the handouts of the Thursday class :(
But this means I get to live Friday again and moreover the class was dismissed early:)
Inspite of the early dismissal, I got stuck in traffic and reached late :(
But I had the lunch's left overs and so didnt have to cook....it didnt matter if I arrived late, I still have time :)
I logged in to the IM but there was some weird problem and couldnt :(
I had time to check my blog and found this Cheer Up TT ...:)
All well's that end well...time for me to sign out and get ready once again to live Friday :D After all one doesnt get a chance to live a day twice :D
Comments