TT # 17
Back again with another series of quotes....I never seem to be run out of them :D
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity. - Albert Einstein
- It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln
- There are twelve hours in the day, and above fifty in the night. - Marie de Rabutin-Chantal
- There is no dog! – Anonymous Atheist Dyslexic
- People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. - Soren Kierkegaard
- Give me control over a nation’s currency, and I care not who makes its laws. - Mayer Amschel Rothschild
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you are doing is work or play. - Warren Beatty
- Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known - Garrison Keillor
- Money is important, but I don't want to spend all my life working for it - Robert Kiyosaki
- The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week - Robert Frost
- Work isn't to make money; you work to justify life - Marc Chagall
- Everything I eat has been proved by some doctor or other to be a deadly poison, and everything I don't eat has been proved to be indispensable for life. But I go marching on. - George Bernard Shaw
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Comments
Thanks for visiting my TT about Belgium.