I'm Back!!!
So where was I?? Well nowhere - I was very much here...grappling with "Technology" which is supposed to ease life and not make me uneasy. Anyways to cut it short - here a shorter list:
1. My Laptop crashed - Days and tries of CPRs couldnt revive it :( So left it to be treated with expert hands and am in search of one...
2. My mobile phone - thats a different story altogether and me trying to get over the entire incident...another case of being 'mis-trusted'. Anyways now that the phone can be checked out of this list makes one down. :)
3. iPOD - Poor one was connected to my laptop when my laptop was fighting the battle and dont know if either or both of them can be resurrected!
4. My office machine - neatly tucked far away from all of them suddenly realised it was its turn to act pricey....so it does - it simply mutes itself - and that too at the most critical point - so I am off and on of Voice calls through communicator :(
5. Internet - To add to all woes my Internet provider decided its the right time. Its the Technology King - for with it I can figure out ways online to get the above rest treated, so it played its part. And I am been off for a week now :(
The King doesnt know that they are up at war with ME - the Queen!! - I'm the Icy Queen. I got my cell fixed and also my Internet :D
Was simple refused to pay my telephone bills till they rectified my Internet or get the entire thing disconnected and save me a lot of headache - viola :D
Now for the rest - they are trivial matters. This Queen maybe Technologically Challenged but not beaten :D
1. My Laptop crashed - Days and tries of CPRs couldnt revive it :( So left it to be treated with expert hands and am in search of one...
2. My mobile phone - thats a different story altogether and me trying to get over the entire incident...another case of being 'mis-trusted'. Anyways now that the phone can be checked out of this list makes one down. :)
3. iPOD - Poor one was connected to my laptop when my laptop was fighting the battle and dont know if either or both of them can be resurrected!
4. My office machine - neatly tucked far away from all of them suddenly realised it was its turn to act pricey....so it does - it simply mutes itself - and that too at the most critical point - so I am off and on of Voice calls through communicator :(
5. Internet - To add to all woes my Internet provider decided its the right time. Its the Technology King - for with it I can figure out ways online to get the above rest treated, so it played its part. And I am been off for a week now :(
The King doesnt know that they are up at war with ME - the Queen!! - I'm the Icy Queen. I got my cell fixed and also my Internet :D
Was simple refused to pay my telephone bills till they rectified my Internet or get the entire thing disconnected and save me a lot of headache - viola :D
Now for the rest - they are trivial matters. This Queen maybe Technologically Challenged but not beaten :D
Comments