The Simpsons
Another animated treat! I loved the Simpsons - the dysfunctional family and they prove that Doomsday is family time!
Homer who loves his family the most especially Marge. "Well, Marge, we're separated from the kids by a wall of snow. All of our dreams are coming true. "Please don't ruin the golden family moment. Go out and watch.
Marge loves being with Homer "Don't you just love being with someone who's recklessly impulsive?" even though it terribly aged her.
Bart yearning for a Flander like real father - "I want a father who's the same in the morning as he is at night." but eventually he loves Homer as "The man knows me!"
Lisa, well we will leave her for "I never thought my life would have an absolutely perfect moment, but this... "
And Maggie as rightly put - "Maggie! What a great little accident you turned out to be!"
Comments