SS # 02



1. Name one person who made you smile today: Genie!

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Yawning

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? You want me to keep tab of my entire day's time that I have spent :( Me guess was blogging or possibly Yawning (this seems more probable)

4. What is your favorite candy bar? None

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nopes

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

7. What was the last thing you ate? Cereals

8. The last sporting event you watched? Live - none; TV - Glimpses of Cricket Match which was shown amidst the Ads

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? If you want to ask whether I visit any religious place then its NO

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Depends on my mood

11. What are you doing tomorrow? Its Monday...so me gonna be feeling blue :(

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Tulip :D Thats my friend who is there currently

13. Biggest annoyance right now? Filling this Meme

14. Last song listened to? Some recent movie release number which was playing LOUD and clear from my neighbors house

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Yup I am the lucky few!!

16. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope Jealous Me...nopes

17. Is anyone jealous of you? Ofcourse a lot of them

18. What do you usually do during the day? Nothing!! While away my time and wait for night so that I can sleep!!

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Well I do hate someone but I don't know that person...its this meme's creator

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes same person as above...basically thinking about the psyche



Comments

ahaaaaaaaaaaaan :S
your meme bought a smile on my face!

Happy SS

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-stealing-monkeys-meme.html
Becca said…
It makes me laugh that my tomorrow is Sunday and your tomorrow is Monday
Hootin Anni said…
#13....too funny.


Come on over if you can find time today....my Sunday Stealing is now posted. Have a super day.
I am Harriet said…
Wow. No favorite candy bar. It's a hard question to answer.
Lisa G said…
Have a great Sunday :)
Bud Fisher said…
These memes are a love/hate thing. They ARE annoying!

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33