TT # 24
I am participating in the 101 / 1001. Read more about it from here...To make myself stick to it, I am trying to ensure these 13 things....
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
thursday thirteen
- Attach a penalty quotient, so maybe I will be forced to stick
- Categorize them as per their frequency of achieving
- Try and reword them clearly and specifically and keep revising
- Revisit them everyday for 2 hours till, I am sure I can start my 1001 days count down
- Unless I am satisfied with the wordings I am not gonna finalize my list
- Add 101 / 1001 link to my iGoogle page, so that every time my home page loads I know I have to achieve it
- Make them SMART
- Specific: Spell out every detail - Watch 25 movies out of the Top 100 list at IMBD...
- Measurable: Add stats, numbers, measurable maybe 30 books, 101 TTs...
- Attainable: If they are realistic they can be attainable, I can donate my old stuff...
- Realistic: I cant make a snow man as it never snows here
- Timed: Thats why I have categorized them as daily, weekly, monthly events
- I will keep blogging about each item, how I am going to do it, maybe on second thoughts make them as a series of my TT, so to know that I know how I have to achieve them
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Comments