TT # 25

Progress Report of my 101 / 1001: I wanted to do somethings which I never did before. :)

  1. I visited 3 new places of worship (too much for an atheist like me :), but I did)

  2. I have stopped biting my nails wow thats an amazing achievement :)

  3. Having breakfast too everyday no more brunches

  4. Imagine me ensuring I drink 1 litre of water too

  5. And of course liberal helpings of fruits and that too everyday

  6. No left overs left on my plate :)

  7. I am being regular with my meme's too :)

  8. And of course blogging about them too

  9. I have become serious with my Vision Board and I keep updating it...
    Some MISS :(
  10. I am finding difficulty with listing my Dreams which I thought would have been the easiest, till now got only 2 :(

  11. I am also not learning any new word and using them in sentence :(

  12. I have to try and look for people with weird occupations and have to find a way how to

  13. I have to also stick to my meditation :( I missed it for 2 days straight

Happy TT! :)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




Comments

Hootin Anni said…
I was always told to drink a lot of water each day. And if you drink 16 oz before a meal, you actually lose weight 'cause you're not so hungry...you eat less.

My Thirteen is posted...a message to all cats/dogs AND their owners. All in fun! Happy day wishes to you....
Carleen said…
What a great way to monitor your progress! I always say that if I write it, I have to do it. Happy TT to ya. :)
I am Harriet said…
Good stuff!
I'm with ya on most of those.
Sure makes life easier.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/lovin-thursday.html
Susan Cook said…
Great list! Good luck with your progress.

Thanks for sharing. Happy TT!
i wish i could have such a bright idea :)
perfect

Happy TT

http://2short2sweet.blogspot.com/2009/06/yes-to-power-13.html

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33