TT # 27

I sat yawned, sighed, and moaned. Enough was enough and irritated my friend inquired:
'Whats wrong?'
"I haven't finished thinking about my TT, its already Thursday!"
'Are you in your senses? Whats to think in Table Tennis, you just need to play the match.'
"Yup I had my theme! and here's it..."

  1. TT = Thursday Thirteen and maybe Table Tennis
  2. PIN = Personal Identification Number and also in the coded language meant Parent Is Near
  3. FAQ = I always thought it was Freaking Annoying Questions sorry I meant Frequently Asked Questions but it means First Article Qualification
  4. NLP = Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the geeks called it Network-Layer Packet
  5. USA = Isn't it obvious it meant States nopes wrong again its Unix System Admin
  6. TLC = Just didnt mean Tender Loving and Caring but Total Lymphocyte Count
  7. TOC = The simple Table of Contents also meant Total Ownership Cost
  8. CBT = is Computer Based Tutorial but also means Criminal Breach of Trust
  9. WBT = for me is Web-based Tutorial but it also signifies the Wonderful Broken Thing (band)
  10. ILT = Instructor Led Training and it went on to mean Inverse Lithography Technology
  11. LMS = Learning Management System and it went off to mean Lunar Module Simulator
  12. CMS = Content Management System became Conservation of Migratory Species
  13. ASAP = to me meant All Social Activity Prohibited, I mean As Soon As Possible turned out to be Aggregate Server Access Protocol
Phew that was all for today! Happy TT!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




Comments

Unknown said…
Interesting. Clever list. Happy T13!
I am Harriet said…
LOL! Gr8 list!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/thursday-thunks-and-13-business-that.html
Auntie Q said…
Kinda like when they give a road 2 or more names! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33