# 07 FF




The Rainy Friday Fillins :)

1. When I heard the thunder I knew its gonna pour.

2. Rains after a long summer is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but its ok...better late than never.

4. The first rains are welcome as always.

5. My eyes have seen the parched lands and the thirsty leaves turn a new color with the first drops.

6.The breeze ought to blow strongly and bring in along with the drops of water.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching rains from indoors:), tomorrow my plans include reading some books and Sunday, I want to catch up on my sleep!

Comments

Autumn said…
lol-Is the weather on your mind? I adore rain. This has been the wettest spring & summer I can remember in CO & I love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33