# 11 FF



1. It's time for being positive.

2.This world ; it's not a bad place for living

3. I must be an complete idiot for missing out the good things / friends

4. Nature is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My mind at times is simply blank.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was when I understood the joke and found it funny:D

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner at my neighbors place, tomorrow my plans include grocery - mundane but must and Sunday, I want to just sit cooped up with a book!

Comments

Alison said…
Very nice #1 and 2! I'm planning to spend some time reading as well.
marites1034 said…
#2 and #4 agree with that. I suffer the same fate as yours with #5. Have a nice weekend! my FF is up too.

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

My TT #4

TT # 33