Fishy Business
Its sad....I recently got the aquarium as a gift and now Hasi has already died :(
Hasi was the one always creating havoc...it uprooted the plants and chased Khushi all around...It used to push Khushi at a corner and not even let it come out to eat the food :(
Last week when I entered my home there was a commotion going on and loads of leaves were scattered, this time some of them were nibbled also and they were darting around the aquarium with Hasi at the tail of Khushi. I had it enough and scolded them and asked them to stop everything right then...And in reply they stopped but then by late night Hasi had gone to a corner, I thought it might be sulking... anyways for a couple of days Hasi didn't move much from the corner and today morning didn't even eat the food otherwise its the first one to eat...:(
When I came back now, I found it dead :( I am sorry Hasi...may the soul of Hasi rest in peace!
Hasi was the one always creating havoc...it uprooted the plants and chased Khushi all around...It used to push Khushi at a corner and not even let it come out to eat the food :(
Last week when I entered my home there was a commotion going on and loads of leaves were scattered, this time some of them were nibbled also and they were darting around the aquarium with Hasi at the tail of Khushi. I had it enough and scolded them and asked them to stop everything right then...And in reply they stopped but then by late night Hasi had gone to a corner, I thought it might be sulking... anyways for a couple of days Hasi didn't move much from the corner and today morning didn't even eat the food otherwise its the first one to eat...:(
When I came back now, I found it dead :( I am sorry Hasi...may the soul of Hasi rest in peace!
Comments