SS # 07
1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .is normal
2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is easier than filling this meme (I barely started :()
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .I am in my dreams
4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to practice driving and get a car
5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .my sanity as soon as I saw this meme
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .I play a meme and I dont know what to answer in the first question :(
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .it will be water
8. I’ve come to realize that money...is something that is hard earned and easily given in exchange of goodies
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .are playing this meme
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .be hating and loving the meme
11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .are though elder to me aren't as old as me
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…had left a message for me
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .just showed me the message left by my mom
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .feeling sleepy :(
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I didn't finish my book
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .how I am gonna finish this and publish this with my intermittent supply of internet
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .was the best
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I need to create a user name
19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .is Sunday
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .me gonna sleep well
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .is Monday :(
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .get this meme end
23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .insane maniac who hates mankind
24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .was pleasant till I started this meme
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .is getting over
26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is my keyboard
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are the best
28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .started on a wrong note
29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . .??? Lost
30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .finish this as soon as possible
31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .to hate this meme
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .whats this meme is all about
33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .was boring without such memes
34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are good for guests and not host
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of getting more of these kinds of meme
36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .events repeat like this question (#24)
Comments