SS # 08



1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why? I cant come to 1 coz there are loads of them I would like to correct a hell lot of actions of mine....I wish this was possible!

2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical? Well if the traditions suits me I carry on with that if it doesn't I hate it!

3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why? Well me didn't knew this word googled it and through wiki came to know that it means dressing up like the opposite gender...well I am lost as to like whom would I dress up :(!

4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take? No nothing extreme on the contrary would want to say good bye to all and seek forgiveness and express gratitude, I would go off to an idyllic location and have my last breath!

5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in? Is it me or maybe I cant understand this question :(

6. I am...happy

7. I feel...happy :)

8. I see...pale pink flowers at the end of dark green shoots - a pretty sight

9. I need...a good night sleep

10. I love...myself ha ha selfish selfish :)

11. I wish...the day would end and I hit the bed :)

12. I think...how to answer the meme

13. I hear...obviously my laptop....when I am doing an meme the music / noise is my keyboard :)

14. I crave...for a nice hot cuppa and a warm bath and a sleep :)

15. I fear...nightmares

16. I hope…dreams come true :)





Comments

Anonymous said…
Pink flowers! Yay!

Loving yourself is the first step toward loving the world. I have no idea what that means. Tehehe.

Have a great week!!
Mimi Lenox said…
It is good to love yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33