TT # 32

Its been raining here....raining and just raining...so me thought might as well share some quotes...so its raining quotes here...
  1. The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  2. I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying. - Unknown
  3. Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots. - Frank Howard Clark
  4. Weather is a great metaphor for life - sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, and there's nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella.- Pepper Giardino
  5. Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. - Author Unknown
  6. Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. - Roger Miller
  7. A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods. - Rachel Carson
  8. It is best to read the weather forecast before praying for rain. - Mark Twain
  9. Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul. - Emily Logan Decens
  10. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton
  11. If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer's crop, who are we to say it shouldn't rain? - Tom Barrett
  12. The rain began again. It fell heavily, easily, with no meaning or intention but the fulfilment of its own nature, which was to fall and fall. - Helen Garner
  13. Walking through puddles is my favorite metaphor for life. ~Jessi Lane Adams

Happy TT!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




Comments

I'm a HUGE fan of rain, storms, etc., so I absolutely love #5! In fact, I may steal it for my tagline. Just out visiting via T13 :)
I love rain and quotes so clicking on your link was sheer delight. I WISH we weren't in the middle of a drought here in So Cal because I'd LOVE to go walking in the rain as Rachel Carson suggests ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
jillconyers said…
I've added a few of these to my quotes collection. TFS!

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33