SS # 12
Then: August 1999
1. Age: Younger an entire decade younger :)
2. Romantic Status: If you can count the chemistry lab apparatus...I was smitten by the spectroscope
3. Occupation: Part time teacher
4. Fun night out: With books....cramming for xams
5. My BFFs: Had loads of them...
6. I spent way too much time: Teaching the kids
7. I spent not enough time: Studying
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: I was already grown up and was trying for the PhD exam
9. Biggest concern: Whether I wd finish the degree and get through the next and more important whether the kids I taught would pass their exams
10. What my biggest concern should have been: I shd have had no concerns but focused on studying
11. Where did I live: Agra the city of Taj Mahal
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: Nothing I could think of....year went off pretty well
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: Leave your hair open dear and get a smaller specs
14. Picture of me then: Oh me had those huge specs which covered half of my face but my hair were beautiful although I hated it back then for I couldnt manage them
Now: August 2009
1. Age: Keep guessing!!
2. Romantic Status: Single not ready to mingle :)
3. Occupation: Consultant
4. Fun night out: Warm bed, lights out, quiet, and a good night snooze
5. My BFFs: Check 2
6. I spend way too much time: Doing these meme :) nopes in planning for the backup plans in case my original plan fails
7. I spend not enough time: in implementing the plans
8. I want to be when I grow up: Oh hello I am old already....whaddya mean grow up...ok I know I want to be someone who has lot of patience and doesnt get angry easily
9. Biggest concern: Is trying to achieve my 101 in 1001 goals
10. What my biggest concern should be: I wish I knew where I should focus my energies
11. Where do I live: In a beautiful city :)
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: Oh as I have grown older I have done loads of dumbest things
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: Stupid you are a grandmomma now...old lady
Summary:
1. What do I miss most from 1999: Nothing I had the best time then....but if you insist I guess my hairs
2. What do I miss least from 1999: Nothing at all
3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: Well that year itself I achieved a lot...I finished my Masters, got job in a school - my first job, and then decided to move to a new field which I am enjoying. How did you know you had to choose the same year :)
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: Well I have doubled procrastination instead of reducing it and have yet to get over the unstable part...then I knew what I wanted and tried for it...now I am unsure as always...I should have been more sure about things
Comments
Then vs. Now
Nice answers though... I enjoyed reading them.
ΚΑΛΗ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ
HAPPY SUNDAY
My Sunday Stealing is posted if you can find time today to stop by and visit. Have a Super day ahead of you.
Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/1999-versus-today.html