Day Out!
Today was my treat day, meaning I was to be treated so I went out with my cousin to Def Col market to a place called Little Italy and viola when me and my cousin are together what happens....surprise!!! Guess....Guess Give up then Little Italy had closed down....ok luck wasnt on our side so what?
So we went to next door place called Moets which had Mughlai, Orient, Italian and many more sections....the one which we took had to be Italian one...:)
Nice decor ample room and so we sat to have our Italian cuisine...well I had my Garfield's fav dish and my cousin ordered for some Penne something....mine was good for a change for I relied on Garfiled after all...it was Lasagne :)
So done we crossed to Barista as she had to conduct an iview...there again me started to as my usual boring the menu card....the funny part is me don't have coffee but was in a coffee shop and finally me ordered Chocolate shake with hazelnuts :) By the time I choose the drink and got it we had to leave, so I got a take away instead :)
Tom me visit the Passport office...will keep you posted with the events of the day :)
So we went to next door place called Moets which had Mughlai, Orient, Italian and many more sections....the one which we took had to be Italian one...:)
Nice decor ample room and so we sat to have our Italian cuisine...well I had my Garfield's fav dish and my cousin ordered for some Penne something....mine was good for a change for I relied on Garfiled after all...it was Lasagne :)
So done we crossed to Barista as she had to conduct an iview...there again me started to as my usual boring the menu card....the funny part is me don't have coffee but was in a coffee shop and finally me ordered Chocolate shake with hazelnuts :) By the time I choose the drink and got it we had to leave, so I got a take away instead :)
Tom me visit the Passport office...will keep you posted with the events of the day :)
Comments