Princess Birthday Party

I had the best visit to a party. My little darling became a BIG gal. She turned 5 - thats BIG. So she wanted a BIG cake, BIG party.

As usual I had difficulty trying to reach the venue thanks to the Auto fellas...and after a good half hour wait, I found one willing to take me. Reached there and little darling gave me the best gift ever - she ran out of the room to meet me and gave a flying hug. She was most excited. She looked a little princess in her baby pink frock. Her baby brother also in his jibbersish welcomed me and immediately put me at task asking me to locate his baloon. We both played till late night with his baloon.

I had difficulty in locating gifts for her too and then found some baby bangles which were OK types not very good ones. But when she opened the packet she exclaimed "So SWEET!!". She was thrilled with those small gift.

Party over for now and back to work. :)

Comments

Rupa (BNB) said…
ur daughter's birthday is Nov 18th ?

Even My son is on Nov 18th
Rupa (BNB) said…
Happy birthday wishes to little princess
Rims said…
Hey Boldnbeautiful....thanks for stopping by....well it wasn't my daughter but my neighbor's daughter :)

Hope you had a terrific time with your son;s party :D

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33