SS # 13
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Oh my friend K
2. Where was your first kiss? After me was born my mom and dad must have kissed me :)
3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why? Maybe coz they acted smart with me
4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When? Well when I started it was a large gathering but when I opened my eyes I cant remember seeing many people.
5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? His smile
6. What really turns you off? my stupidity
7. What is your biggest mistake? loads of them
8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Dont know
9. Say something totally random about yourself. Crazy
10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Oh yeah a cab driver called me by the name of an actress
11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Oh yes I love animations
12. Are you comfortable with your height? Unless I have to try and retrieve something from the top drawer or have to crawl through narrow spaces
13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? :)
14. When do you know it's love? Aahh thats something has to be felt
15. What's something that really annoys you? Filling this meme Nah....I think when I don't want to share the answer to a question but I end upp doing it :)

Comments