FF # 20
1. A cup of tea with mint, honey and lemon.
2. Sipping the T makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty till we want it to be so.
4. Ice cream enhances the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me arty.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to laugh at the joke cracked yesterday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing farmville, tomorrow my plans include same farming and Sunday, I want to continue the fun!
2. Sipping the T makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty till we want it to be so.
4. Ice cream enhances the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me arty.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to laugh at the joke cracked yesterday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing farmville, tomorrow my plans include same farming and Sunday, I want to continue the fun!

Comments