SS # 19
1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? How serious it is.....
2. What was your dream growing up? Well me grown up but me still dream :)
3. What talent do you wish you had? Oh talent simply oozes off me....I just lack how to stop bragging about my talents :)
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? Ice mint lemon tea
5. What was the last book you read? Marcello's date
6. What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. My sign stings but me dont get myself stung :)
8. Worst habit? Bragging
9. What is your favorite sport? acting as spoilsport
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? depends on which side you are
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Finding the dream to be a nightmare
12. Tell me one weird fact about you. I am weird isnt that a fact
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Depends on who is clowning
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Everything and nothing
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I am happy being my own crime partner I wouldnt want to change for being a sidekick
16. Ever been arrested? You mean the real one or the one when as a kid you have chicken pox and cannot mingle with other kids and play....its worse than being jailed
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Wow wow take a vacation
18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? home
19. Do you believe in ghosts? yes yes
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? currently memeing and playing games @ FB
21. Do you swear a lot? nah I swear me never do anything like this
22. Biggest pet peeve? when someone burps
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Krazy
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? believe yes appreciate I guess nah
25. Do you believe in God? Yes
2. What was your dream growing up? Well me grown up but me still dream :)
3. What talent do you wish you had? Oh talent simply oozes off me....I just lack how to stop bragging about my talents :)
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? Ice mint lemon tea
5. What was the last book you read? Marcello's date
6. What zodiac sign are you? Scorpio
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. My sign stings but me dont get myself stung :)
8. Worst habit? Bragging
9. What is your favorite sport? acting as spoilsport
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? depends on which side you are
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Finding the dream to be a nightmare
12. Tell me one weird fact about you. I am weird isnt that a fact
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Depends on who is clowning
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Everything and nothing
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I am happy being my own crime partner I wouldnt want to change for being a sidekick
16. Ever been arrested? You mean the real one or the one when as a kid you have chicken pox and cannot mingle with other kids and play....its worse than being jailed
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Wow wow take a vacation
18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? home
19. Do you believe in ghosts? yes yes
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? currently memeing and playing games @ FB
21. Do you swear a lot? nah I swear me never do anything like this
22. Biggest pet peeve? when someone burps
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Krazy
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? believe yes appreciate I guess nah
25. Do you believe in God? Yes
Comments
is so scary.
Happy Sunday!
hugs
shakira
I WANNA BE
MORE ABOUT ME
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/how-to-make-money-blogging-im-game-and-stealing/
Join us for Monday Mayhem!