SS # 20

1. What were doing 10 years ago? I was already feeling I had gone old and now that I have become old I feel I am older. So I keep shifting my body clock by a decade.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world...well I dont mind gaining weight coz I am underweight :( Anyways I enjoy the cheese toast, popcorns, chips, puffed rice, fried fryums :)

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire: Oh wow....I would take a trip across the world, buy a villa, start a restaurant which will serve food 24/7 and will include only a selection of items, retire :)

4. Three of your habits: bad ones or good ones....biting my nails, bragging, and talking too much :(

5. Five jobs that you've have had: Well I have switched a lot of jobs but have been in the same field....the only time I was in a different was when I was teaching, and then a short stint as Quality Analyst and then back to being a Learning and Development consultant

6. Five places that you've lived: Oh thats a easy one coz I lived through the East, Wedst, North and South regions of my country :)

7. Five things that you did yesterday: Oh yesterday I was traveling I was doing that for 26 hours :( So I watched some movies, slept, went around the airport, in a hotel and finally have hit the bed :)

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: Well anyone whom I meet I want to know them but I havent figured out who I am and so first on the list is me then others

9. Abortion: for or against it? Depends on the life of the coming child

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Nopes not at all

11. Do you believe in the death penalty? Again depends on whether it will stop more killings....

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? no

13. Are you for or against premarital sex? Hah is this a test well it all depends on the adults

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? ya if people want their way and they are not going to hurt or harm anyone they can

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? Illegal moving is wrong anywhere

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? Instead of lowering the age make them understand how to moderate drink

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? ofcourse war anywhere should be stopped, we can fight our battles online

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? Do you mean Euthanasia but If the pain can be relieved and there is no future of the person to be able to live a normal life then it should be done

19. Do you believe in spanking your children? No

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Well its a truth they will and I cant stop them, so I am always cautious of what I write here but sometimes I let it flow

Comments

Hootin Anni said…
You and I agree on so many levels!!

My S S is HERE. Do hope you can come peruse my answers....and have a great day yourself!!
I am Harriet said…
Wonderful answers! Lots of depends out there.

Enjoy your Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/yep-i-know-i-suck-as-a-friends-sometimes-do-you-believe-in-spanking-your-children/

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33