TT # 40

"A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked." ~ Anais Nin
Here are my pieces of joy :)
  1. A glimpse of the moon from my bedroom window
  2. Stars caught glistening that catches me wishing
  3. A flower in bloom and a petal falls off
  4. Butterfly fluttering around
  5. Rain drops that forms the puddles
  6. Rainbow that accompanies it
  7. The setting sun sharing its colors
  8. Rising sun beaming
  9. A leaf falling from the tree
  10. A sunbird fluttering among the shrubs
  11. A feather swept by the wind settles on my feet
  12. A honeybee buzzing around the flower sucking the nectar
  13. A petal waving in the breeze waiting for its turn to bloom

Comments

I am Harriet said…
I cannot wait to see my next rainbow!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/should-a-2-timer-get-no-more-mail-on-saturdays/
soleil said…
These are all lovely. The small things in life are. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33