SS # 23
02. Birthday: Yes I do have one and that recurs on the same day every year ....can you believe that!!
03. Where do you live: In a house and that too in human form.
04: What are you studying/What are you working as: I work as a learning and development consultant
05. What makes you happy: Hmm the first rain, laughter....
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: Oh yup thats the song of the week that I shared...Boyzone - All the time in the world
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: Nothing's bad about my log everything ia good....just good.....well I wanted to say awesome :)
08. An interesting fact about you: Oh well me overall a very interesting personality and I cant pin point on 1 interesting fact :)
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: Oh I am in love all the time :)
10. Favorite place to be: In bed snoozing especially on a Monday morning...
11. Favorite lyric: Currently its the #06
12. Best time of the year: Vacation
13. Weirdest food you like: Not sure abt this....
RECOMMEND
01. A film: Kung Fu Panda :)
02. A book: Just finished A Lone Boy Soldier - Ismael Baeh....too good
03. A song: #6
04: A band: #6
PLUS
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: I love everything about the bloggers whom I visit I love (and envy too) how easily they can describe something that I always wanted to.
02. Two things you like about yourself: Oh wow I love this question, I love to answer about myself :)
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: Hmm A true friend who can accept my flaws, love me for who I am, and not pretend to be someone else to please me but be himself.
Comments