Gone with the wind
I am back to blogging....as now me have no books :( me started watching movies will start the review (some again) so here I watched GWTW yet again...and this time my review is purely seen by my eyes...
Scarlett O Hara her destiny is like me...love her or loathe her, she is a survivor. Her unabashed self centered always provides her the required strength to struggle through trauma to reach tomorrow. Even though she is as sensitive as others and also feels hurt like others she never lets it show in her face / actions. But sadly Scarlett had her strengths from her land Tara, that's what I lack. Even though I believe am more shrewd and selfish than her and as hard-nosed when it comes to my work. Have no qualms when I give a damn to others feelings.
My comparisons to her doesn't end there...she is after the wrong men frankly she doesn't know whats love...and when she finds her true love and is also loved in return its for a short time. As her lover cannot stand her past and walks out of her. Life is not as simple as she see it has to be complicated just being able to forget things and move ahead doesn't help neither does being so strong and being so insensitive. Anyways if there would have been sequel penned by Mitchell before her death it would surely would have brought them together. Coz someone like them even though seemingly apart fit together perfectly and surprisingly both knew.
But inspite of everything she did / does, she is never happy but is always just a survivor - to the world appears the ever smiling lady :) tormented by recurring dreams of desolateness.
Comments