Salaam Namaste

I recently watched this movie Salaam Namaste yet again and there in front I could see everything. And when I read the movie’s synopsis I couldn’t speak a word.
“ Falling in love. Its very easy to do. Being in love – now that’s the tough part. They are attracted to each other but they fight. They are in a relationship but again they are not. They seem to want the same things but again it seems that they have little in common. Between all this chaos they find themselves in dilemma. The decision will decide which direction their relationship will take. After all if a relationship happens when you’re busy not thinking about it – then what does it mean when everything has to be such a decision. "

How does one define love – just being together spending time with each other – I guess that’s just the easier part of it true love is when the other occupies the thoughts – you see, feel, the other person without touching. It starts with obsession and ends with being one with the other. You live as two lives intertwined into one. Heavy stuffs :) but this is my definition of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33