Can I???

My horoscope prediction for the day asked me to:

This is the right moment to modify some of your habits. Eliminate laziness, intervene and resolve any problem. So here I am with my life's steps.

I got this in a email but me gonna remove the ones which I dont gel with...and create my own little life's handbook

Health:
Drink plenty of water. Ok I will do this maybe keep a bottle of water filled in and if I dont finish that my the end of the day, I sit and drink before going to bed....Howzatt

Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar. I guess I do eat like that and at times no dinner but me gonna change things now have to start eating real healthy foods too 
Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy. I need to really try this the lack of 2 makes me less energetic and me never enthusiastic about anything...but me gonna do something about these E
Make time to pray. Yes I think its long before I start to pray, I need to pray and thank GOD also but I can do it my way
 

Play more games. Hah this ones easy me love facebook games and play them a lot but I guess what it means is play real games....so me join the Badminton maybe.... 
Read more books than you did in last year . This is the easiest one but I am not sure if I can do more

Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Yup have to get back to my meditation 

Sleep for 7 hours. Yes so now I get a new routine for my life...and sleep 

Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile. This ones easy for now as me walk to work but I guess I need to join a Gym too

Personality:
 

Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. This ones gonna be the most difficult one for I always end up comparing

Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment. I guess this will solve all the problems

Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does. :D I guess I am too serious not sure maybe let me try

Don't waste your precious energy on gossip. Now this one something which is so true


Dream more while you are awake. Thats what I keep doing so will continue with this

Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. DO I? I am not sure if I do but I guess if I see #11 maybe I shouldn't envy as they have what I dont have but also have what I dont wanna have...wow golden words said and now time to follow
  
Forget issues of the past. Don't remind anyone His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness. This I guess is so tru need to live in present what happened has happened learn from it and live in present enjoy...

Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others. Ya I guess instead of hating others just forget them
  
Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present. I guess never too late to do this and is essential for the enjoyable present

No one is in charge of your happiness except you. Yup I can only make myself Happy I create the situations or actually put myself into those where I am happy so let me not wait upon others to make me happy but go for it

Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.  Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime. This is what I have figure out by now but I have to let go of the past, enjoy the moment

Smile and laugh more. Yup so comedy's where are you

Society:

Call your family often. Guess I do that already....maybe once a week is not that often


Forgive everyone for everything. Now this something hard but I can try
   
Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of  6. Yes this is something I would really do

Try to make at least three people smile each day. And maybe should start with myself...:)

 What other people think of you is none of your business. Yeah true because I cannot make them change opinion about me...

Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. So me should also give time to my friends...

Life:

Do the right thing! Well its easier said but the issue happens if the right thing is RIGHT. But maybe I will go with my gut feeling and do the right things.

 
Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. Oh yes de-clutter me trying to and this would be my goal this year

 
GOD heals everything. Maybe thats true coz no one dies of broken heart

 
However good or bad a situation is, it will change.. Yes it has to change the universe goes by physical laws and everything eventually gets balanced


No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.. Yes I have to start this I have to be known as the ever smiling pretty princess and not damsel in distress

The best is yet to come. Yes and me ready for it

When you wake up in the morning and find yourself alive, thank GOD for it. Of course I wouldnt be able to thank God if I wasnt alive or maybe would be doing that in person

Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33