Stored it

I have this habit to weave stories and on top of it stories at all of my waking hours. I walk to work and I weave a story, and then another, through all these stories I live various chapters of my life....if this wouldn't have happened like this and would have happened like that then how my life would have turned out to be....and so is the premise of all my stories and every waking hour of my life I spend in reliving, in a different way, a moment of my life.

Now I recently stumbled upon this revelation that I over analyze situations and moments and steer them based on my insecurities; so my if-then-else stories are not fulfilled in my real life. And now insecurity coupled with jealousy is creating damaging ending of the stories. So now I have to work overtime to analyze and create my perfect ending of the stories. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33