FF # 36
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: Thanks Thanks and some food please.
2. Thats me sacked out on the couch.
3. This is a must.
4. time to decorate your face.
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's for the makeup.
6. now I have the perfect the art of disguise.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lazing but me have to go for the function, tomorrow my plans include lazing and pretending to be busy and Sunday, I want to wish I could do what I want but....me attending the wedding!
2. Thats me sacked out on the couch.
3. This is a must.
4. time to decorate your face.
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's for the makeup.
6. now I have the perfect the art of disguise.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to lazing but me have to go for the function, tomorrow my plans include lazing and pretending to be busy and Sunday, I want to wish I could do what I want but....me attending the wedding!
Comments