FF # 33
1. Sometimes, I sit and wonder.
2. And ponder about the whole thing.
3. Small unintentional and daily acts turn against ones.
4.The unravel of meanings such as these is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to myself
6. And am not ready to share them as ...yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrate the festival my way, tomorrow my plans include resting and Sunday, I want to relax as usual!
2. And ponder about the whole thing.
3. Small unintentional and daily acts turn against ones.
4.The unravel of meanings such as these is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to myself
6. And am not ready to share them as ...yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrate the festival my way, tomorrow my plans include resting and Sunday, I want to relax as usual!
Comments