SS # 30 - THE END

1. What do you consider your hometown to be? Where I can have vacation with my close friends / family

2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? Hmm some days are real hard some are ok its trying to live

3. The easiest? Why? When I forget that I have to try to live life and just live

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? Water

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself. Ha Ha thank you well my goal is currently to try and accomplish my 101 :)

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing. Oh dont even ask me....till I had my ear ache I always thought nothing could be so bad, and after that back ache and then this awful sprained foot....

7. Where do you find solace? Hmmm nice question maybe close to nature

8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news? I dont read / see news coz I think instead of sharing facts they are sharing opinions....anyways I feel sad when they show natural calamity

9. What do you eat for a favorite snack? I hardly snack......like my meals....but if asked then maybe French Fries

10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time? He He Wall-E and many more animated ones :)

11. What boy/girl first made you cry? Well the doc who took me out of my mom stuck me to make me cry and man I howled

12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often? Ice tea for me....lemon flavored best

13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves? Without gloves I like the feel of the dirt although I used to run miles away when I spotted a worm :)

14. James Taylor or Carly Simon? Neither I dont know them will have to wiki and feeling too lazy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33