New Year
It been a difficult time and I made it more....but now I can sit back and think over everything....anyways now me wont stop or put everything to standstill for one thing. It doesn't make sense. Let me go with the flow. Everything will be as I had dreamed about. Yes true.
I tested God too - you know that day most of the flights were delayed or canceled except mine as I asked God that show me a sign if I will be forgiven for my mistake and things will be exactly like I dreamed God showed me the sign.
Now real changes to be done within me -
I get overwhelmed too easily and pressurize myself. Nothing is so difficult or cannot be done.
So let me make a note of things that needs to be done and as I did earlier put in dates against it when I have to hit the panic button and then forget it till that date. I will just make a calendar with dates marked and on that date will see what I need to do. One thing at a time.Viola this worked...automatically my electricity bill became ok....I generally dropped by my friend and me got the rent receipts :) so the Todo list is a few items...great and no panic button to be hit as yet
I will take help from my friends to make life easy for me. They are my friends and I can ask them for help.This too worked fabulously....see put my todo list less by one
I will also start a regime to take care of myself. Even if my job takes 14 hours a day, I cannot neglect myself. Its like brushing ones teeth, whatever happens do I stop doing that or my daily ablutions. So why not take care of myself. Right. So me now have a nice regime plan which doesnt change for anything or anyone except me....and me also going to the spa :D
Everytime I get angry I need to start the countdown, chill down and then react.
Weekends I am going to socialize. Watch movies once a while, party, go for an outing and all...instead of staying indoors and mulling over issues and making Rai ka paahad.
I hate working here in this environment so me will start actively looking out for a change. Even if it means changing the city. Yes this works.....just thought and me have a project
I generally asked my friend about my dressing sense and as if she was waiting for this....out came criticisms...:( Ok so I have to change that...now I know whats the integral problem, its not that I dont have sense of colors / designs or anything like that, its just if S fits me I buy M. Now what happens is as its not fitting me the dress doesnt enhance me but appears as if hung on a hanger. I shouldnt shy away from showing my figure. She said people would die to have figure like me - my collar ones and my hour glass shape....GOD never talk to a married woman :( anyways jokes apart my dressing should flaunt my figure as well show my confidence. woah anyways me will set aside for each month an amount for my shopping and will change my wardrobe. Not all at once but slow and steady.
I tested God too - you know that day most of the flights were delayed or canceled except mine as I asked God that show me a sign if I will be forgiven for my mistake and things will be exactly like I dreamed God showed me the sign.
Now real changes to be done within me -
I get overwhelmed too easily and pressurize myself. Nothing is so difficult or cannot be done.
So let me make a note of things that needs to be done and as I did earlier put in dates against it when I have to hit the panic button and then forget it till that date. I will just make a calendar with dates marked and on that date will see what I need to do. One thing at a time.Viola this worked...automatically my electricity bill became ok....I generally dropped by my friend and me got the rent receipts :) so the Todo list is a few items...great and no panic button to be hit as yet
I will take help from my friends to make life easy for me. They are my friends and I can ask them for help.This too worked fabulously....see put my todo list less by one
I will also start a regime to take care of myself. Even if my job takes 14 hours a day, I cannot neglect myself. Its like brushing ones teeth, whatever happens do I stop doing that or my daily ablutions. So why not take care of myself. Right. So me now have a nice regime plan which doesnt change for anything or anyone except me....and me also going to the spa :D
Everytime I get angry I need to start the countdown, chill down and then react.
Weekends I am going to socialize. Watch movies once a while, party, go for an outing and all...instead of staying indoors and mulling over issues and making Rai ka paahad.
I hate working here in this environment so me will start actively looking out for a change. Even if it means changing the city. Yes this works.....just thought and me have a project
I generally asked my friend about my dressing sense and as if she was waiting for this....out came criticisms...:( Ok so I have to change that...now I know whats the integral problem, its not that I dont have sense of colors / designs or anything like that, its just if S fits me I buy M. Now what happens is as its not fitting me the dress doesnt enhance me but appears as if hung on a hanger. I shouldnt shy away from showing my figure. She said people would die to have figure like me - my collar ones and my hour glass shape....GOD never talk to a married woman :( anyways jokes apart my dressing should flaunt my figure as well show my confidence. woah anyways me will set aside for each month an amount for my shopping and will change my wardrobe. Not all at once but slow and steady.
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
- Groucho Marx
Comments