Life goes on....

Today I attended this funeral thats the last thing I wanted to do. But you have to do things that you dont like to.

Its so strange people are stranger I have said this nth times and saying it again.

I could understand what she is going through coz I had been through something similar. Its so difficult to come to terms with losing a love one.

There will be a crowd so called well wishers dropping in. You know there is not much difference between funeral and wedding. People come and go. In funeral they talk in whispers and wedding loud. The topic will always remain the same. And food is prime. In all this fuss I recalled we had to arrange food for all people here also the same was happening.

And above all this people will talk. How I wish I knew all those cuss words to speak out. The SKB doesnt work you need more powerful cuss words.

Anyways I sat there and wondered you know we all know our arrival time (I mean you can predict birth time) but we cannot predict death time.

When one dies should we support the family in this crisis or should we test them further. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33