TV Time
Me watching TV infact not just TV but watching programs. There are these soap operas....ha now I know why they say opera. Its like opera - you hate it or love it. Others dont understand how someone enjoys and understands that screeching pitchy noises, some call it divine music. So I leave this to others to watch and enjoy.
Ads I loved them but no longer now I see how they hit the psyche of people and coerce them into buying their products. Imagine this cream that says will make you fair now they have got a step ahead their Ad now says use it everyday for better results. Yeah yeah then only will you buy more tubes :) Good marketing work though I should say. BTW watching TV helps I bought this top my new look theme and this lady in that ad is wearing it.....ARRGGGHHH....anyways its nice to watch how we are coerced to buy stuffs we dont need. Thank God I am out of these. But maybe I am still part of their marketing gimmick I look at packages and name...hmmm so i will always me a consumer.
Reality show is something I am into. Watching how you do something running against time and overcome your own fears. So the ones that I like watching is:
1. Home Heist Loved this one. I like Colin and Justin (even thought they are a gay couple love their style :)) love their presentation. Although I dont like most of the times the redone themes. I feel they lack the warmth of the home though look stylish. But the tips they give and some sections gives me ideas for decorating my own. Now I want to wait till I buy my own and then redo it :D A long wait but guess it will be worth it. Till then me jotting ideas.
2. Top Chef Like this too. I had watched the Master Chef long time when I was abroad and loved it. Its more the presentation which is done so well that one gets engrossed in such serials. And you see how people can keep calm while racing against time and they win most of the times. It gives me ideas to create new food. Although me do nothing coz I am too lazy. But maybe will do it someday :)
3. Amazing Race Oh boy I love this one. I used to watch this long back and watching it again love it. How I wish once I could participate but me dont have stamina which I have to build. So till then lemme watch others do. But maybe someday will participate with my G....ofcourse :) I win or lose I dont mind I get to visit places free of cost :)
4. Wipeout I love this one. Its hilarious. Earlier Takeshis Castle used to come hosted by Javed Jaffrey. That was hilarious and now this one the original one is too good. People can be crazy. Nice laugh.
5. Fear Factor Like this too but I skip the part where they are asked to eat awful parts....YUK but check out the people who do it fpor money Gosh money is everything. Yeah Yeah it doesnt hurt to have more money :)
Phew thats all and soon my vacation ends and the TV time too :)
Ads I loved them but no longer now I see how they hit the psyche of people and coerce them into buying their products. Imagine this cream that says will make you fair now they have got a step ahead their Ad now says use it everyday for better results. Yeah yeah then only will you buy more tubes :) Good marketing work though I should say. BTW watching TV helps I bought this top my new look theme and this lady in that ad is wearing it.....ARRGGGHHH....anyways its nice to watch how we are coerced to buy stuffs we dont need. Thank God I am out of these. But maybe I am still part of their marketing gimmick I look at packages and name...hmmm so i will always me a consumer.
Reality show is something I am into. Watching how you do something running against time and overcome your own fears. So the ones that I like watching is:
1. Home Heist Loved this one. I like Colin and Justin (even thought they are a gay couple love their style :)) love their presentation. Although I dont like most of the times the redone themes. I feel they lack the warmth of the home though look stylish. But the tips they give and some sections gives me ideas for decorating my own. Now I want to wait till I buy my own and then redo it :D A long wait but guess it will be worth it. Till then me jotting ideas.
2. Top Chef Like this too. I had watched the Master Chef long time when I was abroad and loved it. Its more the presentation which is done so well that one gets engrossed in such serials. And you see how people can keep calm while racing against time and they win most of the times. It gives me ideas to create new food. Although me do nothing coz I am too lazy. But maybe will do it someday :)
3. Amazing Race Oh boy I love this one. I used to watch this long back and watching it again love it. How I wish once I could participate but me dont have stamina which I have to build. So till then lemme watch others do. But maybe someday will participate with my G....ofcourse :) I win or lose I dont mind I get to visit places free of cost :)
4. Wipeout I love this one. Its hilarious. Earlier Takeshis Castle used to come hosted by Javed Jaffrey. That was hilarious and now this one the original one is too good. People can be crazy. Nice laugh.
5. Fear Factor Like this too but I skip the part where they are asked to eat awful parts....YUK but check out the people who do it fpor money Gosh money is everything. Yeah Yeah it doesnt hurt to have more money :)
Phew thats all and soon my vacation ends and the TV time too :)
Comments